[bookshare-discuss] The Jack-Roller A Delinquent Boy's Own Story

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 20:15:24 -0800 (PST)

This was submitted in March of 2004 by Charles
Milburn, who I hope is on one of these lists and is
willing to validate it himself. It is listed as a
textbook/educational materials, and I see both Amber
and Sue Stevens gave it a try. It sounds interesting
and if it's for a class of some kind, some of you
might be interested.  I'll leave it for the time
being--although Marissa once said that she was going
to get rid of books that lingered on the download list
for moe than several months. March of 2004 is a *very*
long time. smile