[bookshare-discuss] Re: Thank You

  • From: "Suzanne Wilson" <suzannewilson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2008 09:02:31 -0500

Mathe and all,

Someone recommended that I read a book called Ninety Minutes in Heaven.  She
said it was amazing and helped her a lot through her grief.  Much to my
surprise and pleasure, it's available on Bookshare.  It's about a man who got
into a terrible auto accident in 1988 and was declared dead at the scene.  He
had no pulse and was horribly injured, yet ninety minutes later he awakened.
He is a minister.  The book talks about his after-death experience and his time
in Heaven, as well as his story after he returns to his earthly body.  It's
very much from his Christian perspective, just to let you know.  I am finding
it very interesting and uplifting, in spite of the fact that I'm far from a
conventional Christian.  Just thought I would pass this on in case this book
can be of comfort to anyone.

Sue