[bookshare-discuss] Re: Test

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2008 22:58:10 -0500

Hi, Roger!

Some lists after multiple bounced e-mails will "ban" a subscriber until a moderator reinstates them. That might be the case here, since you probably had e-mail bounce while you were unavailable.

Valerie

On Aug 30, 2008, at 10:26 PM, Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx wrote:

Okay, it worked. Does anyone have any idea why I am not getting through to the volunteer list? For right now I think I will try going to the free list site to unsubscribe and resubscribe.In a message dated 8/30/2008 11:23:16 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx writes: Due to a hard drive failure I have been off the Internet for about a week. When I got to my email I had 475 messages. I now have it down to 201. As I have been reading my email I have attempted to reply occasionally to the volunteer list and apparently none of those replies are being posted. This email is an attempt to see if I can get an email through to this group.