[bookshare-discuss] THE TEK TALK PROGRAM OF LAST EVENING IS ARCHIVED.

  • From: "Robert Acosta" <boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <aw-announcements@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2015 09:31:43 -0700

Tek Talk A Review of the CSUN Conference for 2015 featuring Steve Bauer and
Ken Metz and others has been posted to the Tek Talk Archives Archives and
can also be found on the front page of http://accessibleworld.org/ under the
"Recent Content" heading.

The link to the full description of the archive is below:

http://accessibleworld.org/content/tek-talk-review-csun-conference-2015-feat
uring-steve-bauer-and-ken-metz-and-others

The link to download the file is below:

http://accessibleworld.org/sites/default/files/tt-03-16-15-steve-bauer-ken-m
etz-review-csun-conference.mp3

Tek Talk Archives description:

Hello to all Techtalk listeners.

On Monday, March 16, 2015, Steve Bauer,  and Ken Metz and others who
attended will be reviewing the 2015 CSUN Conference held from March 2-7,
2015 at the Grand Hyatt Hotel in San Diego.

With the numerous exhibitors present covering just about any and all types
of disabilities, we will cover those booths specifically geared to the
totally blind and low vision folks, approximately 74 in this category. Such
organizations as Freedom Scientific, Humanware, AI Squared, Hims, APH and
many others which we will discuss were present in one of the largest
adaptive technology conferences held each year in the United States. We will
even mention a company from Poland.

We will do our best to cover as many aspects of this conference that we are
certain will interest you as well as give our opinions. Us, give opinions!
We will also do our best to answer any questions you may have.

Please tune in to the Bauer,  Metz 2015 CSUN Conference in review on Monday,
March 16, 2015 at 8 pm Eastern, 7 pm Central, 6 pm Mountain, 5 pm Pacific
and all those other good times around the world on www.accessibleworld.org
in the Pat Price Room.

Presenters Steve Bauer, Ken Metz

E-Mail: stevebauer@xxxxxxxxxxxx;

Kenmetz1946@xxxxxxxxx

Follow Accessible World on Twitter:

http://www.twitter.com/accessibleWrld

The Accessible World, a division of Helping Hands For The Blind, a 501(c)(3)
not-for-profit organization, seeks to educate the general public, the
disabled community and the professionals who serve them by providing highly
relevant information about new products, services, and training
opportunities designed specifically to eliminate geographic and access
barriers that adversely affect them.

http://accessibleworld.org/

Robert Acosta, President

Helping Hands for the Blind