[bookshare-discuss] Re: Synopsis, strange words and Mr. Rui Cabral

  • From: Rick.Roderick@xxxxxx
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 16:30:59 -0400

When it comes to improving the website, I have a couple of suggestions.
First of all, why does it say, "Log in to Bookshare.org when one is already
logged in?  Why is there a login button when we are logged in?

I would like to see the New Boos button as the very first choice.  I would
like to see the Next 50 titles at the beginning of the page, rather than
after the title and author search fields.  These are minor things, and they
may be taken care of when the members only site comes up.