[bookshare-discuss] Steps to getting a book aproved

  • From: Anastasia Saridakis <anamatia81@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 22:01:42 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all
I am writing an article for The Braille forum on Bookshare and I was wondering
if someone could explain to me if I have this right. I call it the life of a
book on Bookshare:
How a book gets up on the site
Step 1: AA sumbiter submits the book (ndludes scanning, editing and submiting)
2. Vlaidator picks the book uup eand edits it
3. The webmaster puts it up n the site.
Did I get those stpes right? are there more I am missing?
Any help would be great.
Anastasia

Love cheap thrills? Enjoy PC-to-Phone  calls to 30+ countries for just 2¢/min
with Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.