[bookshare-discuss] Star Trek book released

  • From: Tony Baechler <bookshare@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 00:33:49 -0800

I'm sending this again because I didn't see it on the list. Sorry for any duplication.

Hi all,

I'm releasing The Romulan Prize, a Star Trek TNG book. It's a reasonably good scan but needs some work that I don't feel like doing. It seems to have extra punctuation that needs to be removed. A spell check won't catch it I think, it'll require actual proofreading. Also a "p" in ship got replaced with a "t" and a couple dashes are missing. I know there are other Star Trek fans here so have at it. Also, the title is incorrect. It says Star Trek The Next Generation. That's correct, however it doesn't say that it is book 26 in the series, so someone please add that to the title. The author name isn't clearly indicated in the book's frontmatter but it shows up on the page headers. This is common with Star Trek books I've noticed.