[bookshare-discuss] Stacia's 100 submission

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2005 23:15:58 -0400

Wooohoo!  Smile, Stacia that is awesome!  smile.  Stacia, has been a
volunteer for a year and a half now, has it been that long, smile!

And a real valuable submitter too.

She has done a ton of picture books and does great descriptions too.

A valuable part of the team!

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council