[bookshare-discuss] Re: Shannon's May Reads

  • From: "solsticesinger" <solsticesinger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 19:38:09 -0500

I liked them when I first started reading them, but then, they all got sort
of samey. So, I just read one every now and then.

Shannon
I am only one; but still I am one. I can not do everything, but I can do
something. And, because I can not do everything, I will not refuse to do the
something I can do.
Everet Edward Hale