[bookshare-discuss] Series gaps

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 06 May 2010 22:57:42 -0700

Hi, I'll be sure to look around the collection and let you know. Candace
Robb has two historical mystery series, one featuring Owen Archer, and
another featuring Margaret Kerr. I would also guess there are gaps in the
Felse series by Ellis Peters as well as in her Brother Cadfael series.
Catherine Kurtz's Deryni series may have gaps in it. There are also authors
I remember reading which bookshare doesn't have. I hope this helps you out a
bit. Regards, Kim.

database 5093 (20100506) __________

http://www.eset.com