[bookshare-discuss] Re: SPirituality and a higher good

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 22:06:24 -0400

In answer to Monica's request, here are my thoughts.

Every time i subscribe to a yahoogroups list, I am flooded with spam.

However I understand non-volunteers may want to use this list for only submitting bookshare book wish list requests.

I will therefore unsubscribe from this list and stay subscribed to the volunteer list.

Many of this past week's posts have been mine.

My leaving the list will somewhat cut down on traffic. (smile)

all the best to all of you.

Elizabeth