[bookshare-discuss] Re: Renewing once again

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2015 19:44:09 -0500

Dear Gerardo,

I've filled in a form specifying you as the recipient of my credits for your membership so we'll give it a day or two and see what happens. I'll check in on Tuesday if you haven't received your renewal yet.

Always with love,

Lissi

-----Original Message----- From: Gerardo Corripio
Sent: Friday, December 04, 2015 7:25 PM
To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bookshare-discuss] Re: Renewing once again

Lucy
Wow thanks a lot for the credits! Just let me know how to proceed etc,
and yes definitely I'll continue promoting! I'm trying to convince two
other blind friends here in Mexico to join. Kind of like Pay it Forward!
My Costa Rican friend is like a kid with a new toy!

El 04/12/2015 06:04 p.m., Estelnalissi escribió:

Dear Gerardo,

It will be my pleasure to give you credits to renew your membership to Bookshare. It's great that you are promoting Bookshare in South America. I imagine you have plenty of company as many of us promote Bookshare when and where ever we can. Enjoy your upcoming year of reading.

Sent: Friday, December 04, 2015 3:54 PM
To: Bookshare Discuss EMail list
Subject: [bookshare-discuss] Renewing once again

HI listers
Wow what a feeling of being able to make a difference in another Latin
American blind's life! I recommended a Costa Rican friend Bookshare and
he is debuting this week! What a feeling! thus my efforts in
colaborating with you guys in promoting Bookshare across Latin America
is giving its fruits! And speaking of which, again my renewal time has
arrived, thus I wonder if the agreement still stands of promoting
Bookshare across Latin America, in exchange of volunteer credits, any of
you willing to help out maybe having volunteer credits to renew with?
Looking forward to another fun-filled and enriching year of
downloading/reading off Bookshare! what a library indeed! Thanks for all
you guys do!

--
Enviado desde mi lap

Put the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in the Subject line. To get a list of