[bookshare-discuss] Reminder, Writing short business and advocacy documents, Tuesday evening

  • From: "Bob Acosta" <boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bob Acosta" <boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 09:08:54 -0700

    Hello all,
This is just a short reminder to ask you to come by the Accessibleworld
Auditorium this evening at 9 pm EDT, 6 pm PDT.
Ann parsons will be discussing material from her book: Writing Today.  Ann will
also give those who request it a writing package for your consideration.
Please write to boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx  for this and i'll be happy to send it to
you.

There are two ways to reach our auditorium.

The direct link is below:

http://conference321.com/masteradmin/room.asp?id=rs5affc3cfa191

You can also access the room by going to: www.accessibleworld.org and entering
on the auditorium.
If you have any trouble accessing the Room please call me at 818-998-0044.  We
hope to talk with you tonight.

Robert Acosta, Chair
Accessible World