[bookshare-discuss] Re: Question about the bookshare app, etc.

  • From: Nimit <kaur.nimit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 13:35:47 -0500

Hi' I am not meaning to go against you, but what problems do you experience
with Read2Go makes you feel that Voice Dream is better?  Again, I am not going
against you or fight or anything, just trying to see if it would be worth
buying for me or not.  Read2Go works perfectly for me and I use it everyday
with many stuff.  I have no problems with it for what I use, again it may vary
for your use.  Read2Go is also Bookshare's own app, so I am sure they will
improve it with the tase of their members if they can.  So, how is Voice Dream
better than Read2Go?  What extra features does it have other than different
voices?  Does it work with braille display?  Just asking is all...  Have a nice
day!

Sent from my iPad