[bookshare-discuss] Question About Books with Same Title But Different Authors.

  • From: "Barb O'Connor" <broconnor1972@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 17:10:08 -0600

I had an interesting experience today.  There were 2 books, entitled "An Amish
Christmas", but by different authors.  I downloaded one just fine but when I
went to download the 2nd, I was informed that a file with the same title
already existed.  Did I want to replace it?  Of course, I said no because they
were 2 different books.  I thought perhaps then that they would just put a
number by one of them so I could download.  This wasn't the case, however.  I
had to rename one by putting a number (01) in front of the book title.  Then it
would let me download without incident.

I thought that there wouldn't be an issue as the books were by different
authors but, apparently, this isn't the case?

Barb