[bookshare-discuss] Re: Publisher Quality Books

  • From: "Silvara" <silvara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 16:36:36 -0500

Hi Sue:

What other authors do you like?  Also have you read all of Woodiwiss's books?
*****
Grace

Please sponsor me in the march for independence, Walk for Opportunity   in
Dallas Texas. Any amount will help, no matter how small.
Proceeds benefit the National Federation of the Blind Jernigan institute.
http://nfb.convio.net/site/TR/Events/General?px=1095161&pg=personal&fr_id=1040