[bookshare-discuss] Re: Proofing BSO Books

  • From: "Sue Stevens" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2015 13:59:45 -0500

Wow! Thank you, thank you, to all of you who responded to my query. You were
right—I was seeing two=page mode. What fixed it was choosing view, and in my
version of Word instead of normal, it says draft layout. So now I can proof The
Turnbulle!!

Thank you so much! How wonderful it is to be able to get help when needed! I
got kicked off the bksvol list again, as I do each time I unsubscribe and then
resubscribe, but no problem!!! (smile)

Sue S.