[bookshare-discuss] P.S.Re: OT. Oldtime Radio site free for blind individuals

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 May 2005 00:00:51 -0700 (PDT)

I meant to say that I could ask where they got them,
if anyone's interested, but thenI looked online, and I
see amazon.com sells them so that's probably where
they got them. I thought maybe the Smithsonian. I
bought some hard-to-find folk music CD's from the
Smithsonian. They record old proms and re-records old
singers and sell them at a surprisingly reasonable
price. This was few years ago, sothe pricesmay have
increased, but I had expected i'dhave to pay much more
than I did.

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com