[bookshare-discuss] Re: Our Town

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2005 15:07:12 -0700 (PDT)

Gerald is right, Pam.  Plays are something we can't
scan and submit.  As someone else mentioned,, there
have been movies or tv movies made, one recently, but
I don't know how good it is.  I'd recommended getting
an audio version if possible, with actors taking the
roles--or is the fact that there might be one simply
wishful thinking on my part.

Cindy