[bookshare-discuss] Our Leaders Will Be Trained

  • From: "Pat Price" <patlprice@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 19:00:56 -0400

Hi Everyone,

In an attempt to avoid having all of you read messages intended only for me
and book club leaders, I want all of you to know that each leader will be
thoroughly trained in the use of my online  client prior to his/her
appearance as a club leader. That is just Accessible World standard practice
for me.

Next, the actual dates and times of every event that goes on in the Friends
of Bookshare Community Room will be posted when it is available. There will
be about 12 book clubs starting soon so just stay tuned to this list and
check our website frequently at:

www.friendsofbookshare.org

That way you will not miss one thing.

I am excited about all the interest being displayed I want all of this to be
a fun experience for everyone..

All the best,

Pat

Pat (Patricia) Price, Planning Committee Chair
Friends of Bookshare
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org
Community Room:
http://conference321.com/masteradmin/room.asp?id=rs7867a2369e0e