[bookshare-discuss] Open book question

  • From: Pam Quinn <quinns@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 12:56:53 -0500

Hi,

I upgraded my system from 98 SE to windows 2000 and thought I'd try
Open Book again. It locked up during the install, but the installation
was only at about fourteen percent. Now even though the program isn't
installed, it keeps insisting that I can't use the typical
installation because Open Book is already installed in the default
directory. So apparently there is a record of it somewhere on my
system but I can't find it. Any thoughts as to where this could be and
how I could get rid of it?

I did a custom install then into a different directory, but when I
launch open book it won't load speech. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Pam