[bookshare-discuss] OT: blind mechanic fixes cars

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 19:04:31 -0800 (PST)

Every Friday, though I'm not a Katie Couric fan and
don't usually watch the CBS News, I do like the Steve
Hartman segment about people. Each Friday after the
segment he presents 3 choices and people vote on what
they'd like to see.

One of the choices for next Friday is "a
viewer-suggested story. Kathleen Albin of Cottage
Grove, Ore., saw a story in her local paper about a
blind mechanic who fixes cars ? by feel."

If you'd like to meet this gentleman, please join me
in voting for that story. The tiny URL to get to the
site is: http://tinyurl.com/2ov663. I think you have
to vote before Monday.