[bookshare-discuss] Re: OT: Kasondra

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 17:42:00 -0500

Hi, Kasondra. You'll definitely be in my prayers. I'm glad they're now able
to give mothers something to help mature the baby's lungs if there is a
possibility that the baby could have to come early. I know when my little
brother was born 11 years ago, they didn't have anything like that and a
medication had just been developed that would help mature the lungs after
birth. My little brother would have died without that medication, and he was
one of the first babies to have it, so he was a poster child for the March
of Dimes. I really have a lot of respect for those kinds of organizations. I
always have, but especially now, after what happened with my brother.
Anyway, you'll definitely be in my prayers. I hope you can carry the baby to
term, but if it has to come early, I pray the baby is healthy. Take care.
Julie Morales
To be in your children's memories tomorrow, you need to be in their lives
today. -- Unknown