[bookshare-discuss] Re: OT: Generations X & Y

  • From: "Amy Goldring Tajalli" <agoldringtajalli@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 May 2007 23:13:55 -0400

You are much too young to be part of the "lost" generation. You had to have lived through W.W.I to be part of that generation and not all who were alive at the time lived through the war. Many knew little of what was going on and others were not effected by it. But a large portion were and many were "lost" during the years following it though most found themselves sooner or later, like Hemingway. His suicide was not related to that at all.

Amy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kasondra Payne" <Kassyp36@xxxxxxx>