[bookshare-discuss] O T, A New BARD Discussion List

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 18:31:02 EST

In case any of you are interested, recently the folks at the NLS closed the
BARD discussion list. A former subscriber who wanted it to continue has
just created a replacement. If any of you want to subscribe send a blank email
to BARDTalk-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx You may also forward this around to
anyone who you think might be interested.

                          "I have no country to fight for; my country is
the earth, and I am a citizen of the world." Eugene V. Debs

http://www.pathfinderpress.com
Granma International: http://www.granma.cu/ingles/index.html
                 _