[bookshare-discuss] Re: Note about daily new book lists

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2009 20:19:56 -0600

Hi John,

Well, I did not see the fiction heading today, and how many fiction books
there were.  This is usually at the top, and I missed it.  (smile)  However,
I appreciate seeing the lists, so whatever you put up there is fine with me.
I was just telling you what my Braille display sees or doesn't see.

Sue S.