[bookshare-discuss] Nonfiction Club reminder

  • From: "Rick Roderick" <rickrod@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 10:39:05 -0500

Tonight, the Nonfiction Book Club will have its regularly scheduled meeting in the Bookshare Community Room. The URL is:

http://conference321.com/masteradmin/room.asp?id=rs7867a2369e0e
Times are as follows:
9:00 Eastern;
8:00:  Central;
7:00:  Mountain;
and 6:00: Pacific.

If you have any questions or suggestions for future books, please let me know. We have a regular group of attendees, but it is small. By suggesting books that you might be interested in, we can increase the attendance.