[bookshare-discuss] Nimac source books,

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 23:39:33 -0700 (PDT)

I forget what NIMAC stands for, but they are publisher-provided books funded by
the government, I think, under certain conditions. They are available only to
public K-12 schools and organizations in the United States for use with
students with an IEP (supplied by the NIMAC under these restrictions.)

I can't answer your questions about your account, though. Write to Pavi to ask
or to get it straightened out.

Cindy

-