[bookshare-discuss] Re: Newsline Public Beta, still a beta!

  • From: Kellie Hartmann <kellhart@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 00:04:43 -0500 (EST)

Hi Peter,
Actually, I've found it rather frustrating to read the newspaper and magazine
files with Kurzweil.  There is no really good way to navegate them by
unit--section or article.  However, if the new version of Kurzweil has new
features for dealing with Daisy files I'm sure it will work much better.
Kurzweil is a great program, and I do use it all the time for other Bookshare
files.  For now I've found that IE 6 is the most efficient way for me to read
these Newsline files.

Kellie