[bookshare-discuss] New version of Victor Reader Tutorial

  • From: "Deborah Armstrong" <debee@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 14:29:25 -0800

I've updated my beta of the Victor Reader Bookshare Edition tutorial. I made
several small fixes and completed a 42-minute section on troubleshooting
issues with speech and display settings.

You can download it from:
          <blocked::http://www.sendspace.com/file/bw1f3z>
http://www.sendspace.com/file/bw1f3z

Note that I deleted the old and now obsolete first beta.

Note also that some people have complained that their ISP or workplace
blocks access to SendSpace. That's probably because it sometimes is used for
pirating music and movies.

If you want an alternate way to recieve the tutorial, you need to supply me
the name of a download service that doesn't use visual captia, or have an
ftp site or some such where I can send the file. It's 62MB.

You are free to share and/or comment on it. You are free to post my notice
on other lists.

--Debee