[bookshare-discuss] New Software Update For Victor Stream

  • From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 11:12:25 -0400

For those of you who read with a Stream, I just read a post saying that
there is a new version of the companion software that helps you transfer
files to your device including Bookshare content. You'll find it if you go
to http://www.humanware.com/stream_support

This software is supposed to be much easier to use with your various
bookshelves and is free to download. I'm not a Stream user, so I don't have
more details to share and can't answer any questions about the new software.
I'm posting this in case anyone needs the information.

Monica Willyard