[bookshare-discuss] Re: New Forum on Samnet for Christian Bookshare Volunteers

  • From: "Sue Stevens" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2014 11:27:35 -0600

I sent it, Sharon.

Sue S.

From: Sharon
Sent: Saturday, February 01, 2014 10:55 AM
To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bookshare-discuss] New Forum on Samnet for Christian Bookshare
Volunteers

I have started a new forum where Bookshare volunteers can collaborate on
getting Christian books into the collection.

It’s at Samnet for those of you who subscribe to that network.

If some one could get this on the other bookshare list I’d be grateful as
Comcast has blocked my interaction with that list for some reason.

Sharon