[bookshare-discuss] Re: My Utmost for is Highest

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <GeraldHovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 20:45:34 -0600

Stacey,

Don't worry about it.  As I've already told you, Carrie is still trying to
fix the problem.  Gustavo either pulled it because it's no good without the
dates, or it's just a side effect of kicking the book from the collection
back to the step 1 page for Carrie to work on it.

Go ahead and ask Carrie about it in a few days if you don't hear from her,
like you planned.

Gerald