[bookshare-discuss] Re: My Enemy, My Ally

  • From: Tony Baechler <bookshare@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 01:54:12 -0800

Monica, thanks for pointing this out. Should I buy another copy instead? I bought that book originally and Carrie Karnos scanned it. If it's too bad, just let me know and I'll buy a copy in better condition. Thanks.

At 06:31 AM 1/29/07 -0500, you wrote:
If anyone on this list snagged My Enemy, My Ally yesterday, you will
need to type in the dialog throughout the book because it is
mangled.  My edit session expired yesterday morning while I wasn't
looking.  I don't mind that someone else is fixing it up.  Just
please don't submit it as a fair scan.  My daughter and I have been
moving through the book and typing in the Romulan and Klingon dialog
as it's supposed to be written.  Also the word I is frequently
incorrectly recognized as a slash in this file.  Thanks for your work
and attention to detail with this book.

Monica Willyard