[bookshare-discuss] Re: Musings On Availability of Accessible Books

  • From: "Sharon" <mt281820@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 05:50:17 -0400

Yea that would sure be nice.
Sharon

-----Original Message-----
From: Dana [mailto:dananolan@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, June 30, 2010 11:00 PM
To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bookshare-discuss] Re: Musings On Availability of Accessible
Books

I would love to see a lot more Christian fiction for sure
Bethany House Publishers
Zondervan
Tyndale House
and Steeple Hill are publushers I wish worked with us.
Dana
If you are a Christian who happens to be single meaning,  (not married),
this means you may be divorced, widdowed, or never married, and blind,
visually impaired or sighted, join us
blind-christian-singles-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
or visit
www.yahoogroups.com/group/blind-christian-singles
Follo me on twitter
 djkitty73
Windows live messenger ID
dananolan@xxxxxxxxxxx
If you have skype add me
dana030973
I am an internet radio dj this is not spam

If you love today's country  music join me for the country kitchen     every
Saturday evening  from 10 pm to 1 am Eastern
www.2020theblink.net

Internal Virus Database is out of date.
02:36:00