[bookshare-discuss] More on Duplicates

  • From: "Silvara" <silvara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 14:11:20 -0400

Hi list:
Sorry for the cross post.

As I mentioned on a previous post, K1000's rank spelling is an excellent tool
in helping to determine the quality of a book, especially when comparing 2
copies.  In the efforts to avoid duplicates in the collection I am willing to
compare copies to check for quality. The bottom line is we don't want to reject
books that are of better quality then the copy in the collection. Just as we
don't want to accept books of lesser quality as replacements.  So if you come
across a duplicate and you need me to check please let me know by posting on
the list or emailing me privately.
*****
Grace

MSN: gcpires@xxxxxxxxxxx