[bookshare-discuss] Re: Memoirs of People Blind From Birth

  • From: "Dinky" <dinky88@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 13:42:10 -0400

John, why do you want to write one?  What have you done?  Are you famous?
Am I stupid, ignorant and amiss for not knowing?  Is my stupid  ratio
unequal to all I want to know?  John you probably got it goin on and are a
star to wish upon, but I'd just like to know why you are attempting to try
since I write myself though not memoirs since I am not one of the great
stars though my own star.  Bet you've gone far in  fantasy.
Dinky