[bookshare-discuss] Re: Mary Poppins

  • From: "J.M." <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 11:55:25 -0700

Hi, Patti. Titles that are on Web Braille can also be on Bookshare, but they
have to be scanned copies. What can't happen is for someone to take a
directly downloaded copy of something from Web Braille and put it on
Bookshare. Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
When God puts a tear in your eye, it is because He wants to put a rainbow in
your heart.