[bookshare-discuss] Re: Louise G's email

  • From: "Dena Keck" <Dedo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 10:09:51 -0400

Thanks Ann for responding to my e-mail. When I downloaded the daisy file in to the Apex, it would only let me read the first few lines and then would not move any further. The daisy files are bigger than a BRF file, so I don't know if that was the problem. The person from humanware did not know how to help me once we ran in to this problem. There is also another issue with how the bible itself laid out. If you can further assist, that would be appreciated. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Ann Parsons" <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>