[bookshare-discuss] Re: Learning Braille Online

  • From: "Lisa Hall" <lhall10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2005 21:06:15 -0500

Hi Monica,

I'd be happy to talk with you about that offline. I have just finished
completing Textbook Braille Transcriber Program through Northwest Vista
College in San Antonio, Texas. This program is in the process of being
revised for students who wishes to take the Braille courses online to be
available in Spring 2006. Take time to view my web site listed below.

My number is listed below as well if you wish to call me should you have any
questions.

I look forward to hearing from you very soon.

Lisa Hall,

Former Consultant for Adaptive Technology for Northwest Vista College, a
college of the Alamo Community College District.

Web page: http://home.satx.rr.com/lisahall

Phone: (210) 829-4571

E-mail and MSN I.D.: lhall10@xxxxxxxxxxx

  _____