[bookshare-discuss] Just a reminder of our Christian literature meeting 8:30 EDT, march 19.

  • From: "Bob Acosta" <boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bob Acosta" <boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 13:25:49 -0700

    Hello all,
In christian literature, we are reading the book: "Redemption" by karen
kingsbury.  it is available on Bookshare.
Will Carrie and Tim find redemption?  This story tests their belief in God.

We meet at 5:30 pm pacific time, 8:30 Eastern time on Thursday march 19 in The
Between the Book Ends Room
Go to: www.accessibleworld.org and enter on The Between the Book Ends Room.  If
this is your first time, please download and run our Software.  No password is
needed.  Bring your microphone for the most fun, but you may text chat with us.
Looking forward to seeing you at our Christian literature Meeting hosted by
Miranda Borca. If you need any help installing the Software, please call me at
818-998-0044.

Robert Acosta, Chair
Accessible World