[bookshare-discuss] Re: Just Submitted.

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 21:17:15 -0500

Smile, just so you know, Bookshare is right and you are missing a valid ISBN, as it is ten or thirteen digits.

Have several books where the ISBN and Bookshare didn't agree.

Smile, thank goodness it isn't REQUIRED.

Smile.

Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A., VRT
And Guinevere: Golden Lady Guide Dog
guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs for the Blind
Alumni Association
www.guidedogs.com

Though force can protect in emergency, only justice, fairness, consideration and cooperation can finally lead men to the dawn of eternal peace. -Dwight D. Eisenhower, U.S. general and 34th president (1890-1969)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Duane Iverson" <diverson@xxxxxxxxxx>