[bookshare-discuss] JMGR List

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2006 12:04:20 -0700 (PDT)

I've been getting a lot of input about books that have
been approved and uploaded and books that people have
out for validation, and I'll post another updated list
later this afternoon (PST).

So many of the books peopple are working on or have
already approved have been done since the Feb. 8 list
was made available on Rui's site. I hope not too many
of you have had rejects because of duplications. Once
Gustavo gives Rui the most recent list and I go from
there, people who check or ask me to check if you
don't download the lists should be able to avoid
duplicated work. smile