[bookshare-discuss] Interesting

  • From: "Patti Johnson" <razz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2006 15:10:31 -0400

I just looked at the new books list; I only saw three in English.  I understand
that the Spanish speking people do have the right to have their books in their
language, but I had to grinbrecause I sure don't have anything to download this
week.
That is okay, I have too many books already.. On second thought, can one have
too many books?  I don't think so.
Patti

I have found that when you are deeply troubled, there are things you get from
the silent devoted companionship of a dog that you can get from no other source.
Doris Day