[bookshare-discuss] Re: Incendiary, by Chris Cleave

  • From: "Linda Lupaczyk" <smilingfriend@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 19:54:26 -0500

    I for one would love to read this book!  When I first read this message,
I thought it was a book that has been submitted and tried to find it and
download it so I could read it and write a review, but alas, I couldn't find
anything under this author's name!  Dave, if you're still submitting books,
I for one would very much appreciate it if you could get this one submitted.