[bookshare-discuss] Improving Writing

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 16:31:44 -0400

I was one of those students who hated to write, still do though as I get
older, I am finding that I need to know how to, and to do it well.  So as I
have some free time.

What are some books either in the collection or not, that I might be able to
pick up to improve that writing, and particularly get over the fear of
hating what I write and how it won't work, smile.

I like writing, but this is not a good state of affairs.

Thanks. for the book recommendations, and email doesn't count, as there is
no deadline, but I want to conquer this monster.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com