[bookshare-discuss] Re: I'm new!!!

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 23:05:32 -0400

Hi Lauren and all the rest of the new members, and interested people about
bookshare.  I am Shelley and I am a "old timer" around here as I was a
volunteer before Bookshare went live.  smile.

It is amazing how the site continues to grow and change, and I am hoping for
some really great changes in the future for it as well.

Smile welcome to the list, and any questions, or comments, or scanning
suggestions well, we like them all.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council