[bookshare-discuss] Re: IPAD???-Sorry Guys

  • From: "Dianne B. Phelps" <d.bphelps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 12:38:38 -0700

Jackie,

Since you mentioned your Ipad, how do you like it and where can I get
serious informative information on the IPad. I know that Book Share has a
book on it and am wondering if these IPhone lists also cover IPad.

You are more than welcomed to write me off list in this regard at

d.bphelps@xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks so much.

Dianne