[bookshare-discuss] IN TIME OF WAR

  • From: Diane Kelker <dkelker1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksd <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 23:29:39 -0500 (EST)

Hi, Janna,

Thanks for sending my last message to the volunteer list.  I will do that in
the future whenever I find books seriously flawed.

IN TIME OF WAR by Allen Apple is an almost perfect scan and my special surprise
gift for the holiday weekend.  I vividly remember crying with frustration when
he temporarily suspended the series after the third book.  So glad to reunite
with Alex and Molly!

Both time and equipment limitations prevent my formally validating books at the
present time.  But I will be happy to write off-the-record comments to the list
if my thoughts and observations are helpful to anyone!

 Diane Kelker, Actress, Coach, and Born Bookworm