[bookshare-discuss] I have a problem

  • From: Eden Kizer <eden420@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 00:56:27 -0500

My daisy player has bit thedust, and I chose audio from the download, but it didn't do anything but shows that I did do it. What do I do, and how do I change preferences to always get that way. I want all mp3. I have had enough of daisy products for now. Maybe later or if someone has a victor stream they want rid of at a fair price. I am as broke as they get, and I had a braille sense plus, but it now does not want to play daisy so please help.

Eden